Date:   Mon, 5 Nov 2018 05:56:40 -0200
From:   MR JHORGE JAMES <mr.jhorgesouleyman@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Forgive my intentions if this email comes to you as a surprise,

 Dear friend,

 Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. I
got your contact When i was searching for a foreign reliable partner I
am formal Director Central bank of Gabon, Presently i work with UNITED
BANK FOR AFRICA (BOA) ECO-WAS as telex managing Director.

bank (B.O.A). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $37.5
million U.S.A dollars. In an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customer who died along with all his family in the Asia Earth
Quake Disaster(TSUNAMI DISASTER INDONESIA / INDIA.

Since we got information about his death, unfortunately i learn that
all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side leaving
nobody behind for the claim. In respect to the provision of a foreign
account ($15 million dollars) for you and ($20 million dollars) for
me. Then we give the remain ($2.5 million dollars) to orphanage.
There after i will visit your country for disbursement according to
the percentages indicated.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name
    2) Your Age
    3) Marital Status
    4) Your Cell Phone Number
    5) Your Fax Number
    6) Your Country
    7) Your Occupation
    8) Sex
    9) Your Religion
for security reasons You have to keep everything secret as to enable
the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to
the bank. I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this
mail. Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family. God bless you
and bye for now.
  this is my private email you can contact me on (jhor6767@...look.com).
Thanks for your maximum co-operation,
Yours Sincerely,