Date:   Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
From:   KATHLEEN DAVID <hellenjacon101@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY FOR THE PEACE OF GOD

Dear beloved friend,

How are you and your family members, I hope you are good? I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I'm Mrs,Kathleen David, a 76 years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, and my situation is getting worst every Minuit of the day and I have no choice that to do what is good in site of God so I have decided to donate my fund which my late husband use me as next of kin, ($5,500,000.00) to you for charitable goals.

I want you to use this fund to help the orphanage homes, poor, sick ones in the hospital, widows, help women with cancer, and help in the church of the God, since I do not have any child to inherit the fund.

I took this decision because I can't take this money to the grave, I don't have any child that will inherit this money, again I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child, our relatives are wicked and selfish, they tried to frustrate our life and marriage.

Beloved I don't need telephone communication because of my health condition please reply me through my Email for me to give you other details prove, Proverbs 19:17: He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward such a person for his good work. Beloved let us join hands together to help our Fellow brothers and Sister who are poor, sick and Homeless, so that blessings will be ours portion while Glory goes to the lord our creator, I am waiting for your soonest response, please my dear beloved don’t  be scared or doubtful  of this fund is my legal money and is 100% risk free ,do it with your hearth the God almighty will surely reward you.   Thanks and God Bless You.
PLEASE RESPOND TO ME URGENT IF YOU ARE CAPABLE AND SINCERE TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT OF GOD,
  THANKS.

Yours Loving Sister in Christ,
Mrs.Kathleen David.