Date:   Wed, 2 Jan 2019 07:30:03 +0000 (UTC)
From:   MRS SABAH IBRAHIM <mrssabahibrahim005@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Compensation for your effort

Dear Friend,

How are you I hope you are very fine with your entire family? If so glory be to  Almighty God.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from  GREECE, Presently i'm in GREECE for a better treatment  and building of the orphanage home projects with the total  money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds and use it for the building of the orphanage home and helping the less privilege.

Please contact my nurse in Burkina Faso, her  name is Mrs. Manal Yusuf , ask her to send you the compensation of $600,000.00USD which i have credited with  the ECOBANK bank into an ATM card before i traveled for my treatment, you will indicate your contact as my else's business associate that tried to help me, but it could not work out for us, and I appreciated your good efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the nurse Mrs. Manal Yusuf (email: mrs1manalyusuf@...il.com) and instruct her the address where to send the ATM card to you.

Please i am in the hospital here, i would not have much time to check emails or  respond to you, but in case you have any important message do send me as an update, i might instruct the doctor to check it and respond to you, meanwhile, once you received the ATM CARD,  do not delay to inform me.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded an instruction to the nurse on your behalf to deliver the ATM  card to you, so feel free to get in touch with her by email  she will send the ATM card to you without any delay.

Thank you and God bless you.
MRS SABAH IBRAHIM