Date:   08 Jan 2019 05:02:25 +0100
From:   "AFB Metal Çelik Steel"
        <contact@...ergradetrading.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: netdev@...r.kernel.org scan copy of payment

Dear netdev@...r.kernel.org

Sorry for the delay find the attachment of the payment slip and
send me the new account in which i will make the remainig balance
payment to. kindly reply me as soon as possible

Best regards,
MOHAMMED  ALI
AFB Metal Çelik Steel
Tel: +966 1 -4576780
Fax: +966 0746 - 690121
Mob: +966 334 – 6686965
skype: Amador Velasquez

Download attachment "Payment Slip-7th-01-19.xlsx" of type "application/octet-stream" (9933 bytes)