Date:   Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:07:29 +0100
From:   "Mr.Tapioka Lirnalaboso" <tapiokalomalaboso68@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: URGENT IS VERY NEEDED PLEASE

Dear Friend,

I Mr Taptoka Lornalaboso, Head of operation  at Bank of Africa. I want
you to know that the amount of $ 18.5 million will be
transferred to your name as a  foreign partner.

I need your help to get this fund to be transfer out from here to your
account, and we  share at a ratio of 50% for me,
while50% is for you in any assistance that you may require  to give
during the transferring process of this fund into
your account. You will receive  this amount by bank transfer.

Please send your full name and your directly phone numbers, and
address, and I will  details you about this transaction.
You have to contact me through my private e-mail at
(mrtapioka_lirnalaboso@...look.fr)
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
CONTACTS ME THROUGH MY INFORMATION
African Development Bank.(ADB).BF
Fax No: +226-5048355288,