Date:   Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:04:46 +0700
From:   "tung quang nguyen" <tung.q.nguyen@...tech.com.au>
To:     "'David Miller'" <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:     <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, <tipc-discussion@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [tipc-discussion][net v2 1/1] tipc: fix race condition causing hung sendto

Hi David,

I compiled previous version and tested it. But I forgot to observe kernel
warning.

For the way to reproduce the issue: calling sendto() and printf() right
after that to print out a log to see if sendto() was successful. On some
occasions, the log was never printed and stack trace showed sendto() was not
returned.
By applying the patch, the issue disappeared.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Tung Nguyen