Date:   Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:14:31 +0100
From:   "Barr.Augusto Daniel." <chamberlawyer6@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attention Dear,

--
Attention Dear,

I am personal representative to my late client, a national of your
country, and the CEO of his own Construction Company here in Benin
Republic West Africa. On the 27th of May 2015, my client, His wife and
their only daughter were involved in a car accident Along express-high
way, Unfortunately, they all lost their lives.

Before his death the Ministry of public works and Transport Benin
(MTPT) owed him the sum of Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand United
States Dollar Only) US$10.800.000 Only, for a contract he executed for
the Ministry before his death.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided I want to present
you as the next of kin for the inheritance fund transfer to your
account for onward sharing between the both of us 50% to you and 50%
for me. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. to
enable me give you more details.Please kindly reply through my private
email box for more information, overchambers@...il.com

Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age : Occupation and Position,
Your Private Email : Address
Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose

I await your reply via my private email:overchambers@...il.com

Best Regards.
Augusto Daniel Esq.