Date:   Mon, 15 Apr 2019 00:32:35 -0700
From:   Mr Abdel Moussa <mrali.abun@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

My Dear Respective Partner I hope you are doing well with your family?
Dear. I got your contact through when I was searching for a foreign
partner, although I don’t know if you can keep this transaction
personally secret till you confirm it into your bank account, Well I
have a fund worth $10.5m from the dormant account in the bank where I
am working, How ever the fund belong to Mr John. korovo he died years
ago through aero plane crash with his entire family, Please if you can
keep this transaction secret I will give you more details of it,

No risk involve, hence I work in the same bank, till you confirm the
fund in your bank account, Contact me for more details, As soon as I
hear from you, your full name, and your phone No, and your Receiver
Country, and your Occupation, and your Date of Birth, thanks for your
understand please contact me, base if you can control this fund once
it transferred into your account before my family and I will arrive
from my Country Burkina Faso to your Country, Dear Partner I will give
you 40% of this money for your assistance while 10% will be set aside
for expenses incurred during the execution of this deal and 50% will
be for me. and If you can handle this fund go ahead and fill your
information and get back to me.

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident
that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both
families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of
$10.5 million U.S dollars into your account.Please I would like you to
keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it from your mail box ,if
you are not interested

Please Contact me Through This my private E-mail: Address
(abdemous@...oo.com) get back to me so that I will give you more
details, am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

(1) Your Name
(2) Your Occupation
(3) Your Phone Number
(4) Date of Birth
(5) Resident Country
I will provide you with further information as soon as I hear
positively from you. am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
so that I will proceed to the bank to finalize the transfer.

Thanks,

Mr Abdel Moussa,
E-Mail Address (abdemous@...oo.com)