Date:   Wed, 17 Apr 2019 07:58:00 +0000
From:   Sudarsana Reddy Kalluru <skalluru@...vell.com>
To:     Ian Kumlien <ian.kumlien@...il.com>
CC:     Linux Kernel Network Developers <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
        Ariel Elior <aelior@...vell.com>,
        Ameen Rahman <arahman@...vell.com>
Subject: RE: bnx2x - odd behaviour

+Ameen

Ian,
    We couldn't find the root-cause from the logs/register-dump.
Could you please load the driver with link-debugs enabled, i.e., modprobe bnx2x debug=0x4 or 'ethtool -s <interface> msglvl 0x4'. And collect the complete kernel logs and the register-dump(collected before performing ifconfig-down). Please also provide the output of "ethtool -i <interface>".

Thanks,
Sudarsana