Date:   Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:26:38 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Wilson Smith <wilsn657@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: URGENT!!!

Dear Friend,
Peace be upon you,
How Are You? I Know That This Mail May Come To You Almost A Surprise As We Never Met Before, I Got Your Contact Email Address From The Internet Directory And Decided To Contact You For This Transaction That Is Based On Trust And Your Outstanding, Please Before You Proceed Reading This Mail know That This Is True And Not An Joke, The Real Reasons Why I send You This Briefly Message To You Is About Sum Of ( $2.7M USD, Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ).

If You Accept This Offer To Work With Me, And You Find This Proposal Suitable For You Do Furnish Me With The Following Information, Your Full Names, Your Country And Your Private Telephone Number.

Upon Your Reply And Interest To Receive This Fund On My Behalf, I Will Kindly Send You More Details On The Execution Of This Transaction.

I Will Appreciate It Very Much If This Proposal Is Acceptable By You, Do Not Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assure You We Will Achieve It Successfully.

Make Sure You Reply To My private email:

Respectfully
Mr.Wilson