Date:   Wed, 24 Apr 2019 07:32:06 +0000
From:   Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@....com>
To:     David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, "fw@...len.de" <fw@...len.de>
CC:     "netdev@...r.kernel.org" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: ipsec tunnel performance degrade

Thanks for the hint.
I figured out the reason why it made a difference.

Basically with 'ip xfrm' commands, we passed 'reqid' parameter to
create linking between policies and states. With 'setkey' we didn't do same.
Adding '/unique:[n]' keywords in policy creation yielded same performance with both
setkey and 'ip xfrm' based interfaces.