Date:   Fri, 7 Jun 2019 10:33:08 +0100
From:   fatima ibrahim <fi644780@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Assalamu Alaikum//

Assalamu Alaikum
I will be happy if you can accepted my request I am sorry I don’t know
you to discusses this with  you on internet which I don’t like   but
just allow me to do this  because of the condition I am in now .
my name  is  Mrs. Fatima Ibrahim I am from Mauritius but I and family
has been in IVORY COAST WEST AFRICA as my late father work here with
Mobil oil before his death as a contract.
 We are all Christians in my family.  but after seeming Muslim  As a
religion of love no matter what people feels   about them because of
some terrorist groups I still have my love and proud to be a Muslim
but my family refuse me to be one of them  .
 And this has been my problem with them, as My   father left some good
things for me like  cars houses  and some money(AS HIS ONLY CHILD ) in
the bank But  my uncles  has sized all that I got from my father
because of this , because I refuse to come back to Christianity.
This only thing that I am having now is the certificate of deposit
which my father use to deposit some money with a commercial bank here
in Abidjan and my uncle is looking for  away to take this funds out
from  me and now I am sick I want to transfer this funds out to your
country come over there and start a new life I have discuses with the
bank they told me that since I want to relocate to your country that I
need to get a bank account there for the transfer  please it is urgent
so that  I move this money and come over for my security please if you
are interested contact me so that I will give you the bank contact so
that you will contact the bank manager Mr Philip Huma for the transfer
Please get back to me
Mr Fatima Ibrahim

Mrs Fatima Ibrahim
Abidjan Ivory coast