Date:   Tue, 11 Jun 2019 11:05:41 +0000 (UTC)
From:   "mrs.kadi.brahimmusa" <mrs.kadi.brahimmusa@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: "As-Salam-u-Alaikum" Dear friends,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My Dear Good Friend.

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance, The only Daughter of (Late Ahmed Ibrahim the education and information minister Libya )under the government of late Muammar Qaddafi.

My Father was sentenced to death after the death of late president Muammar Qaddafi by Libya's supreme court for supporting late president Muammar Qaddafi, before his death he deposit the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($10.500.000.00 in UBA bank with my name as the only daughter and indicated me as the next of kin to the fund ,in another country called Burkina Faso where are am now as a refuge. am here pleading with you to help me as a foreign partner and transfer the fund out of here , i will come over to your country and invest over there and as well have opportunity to start my education.

You can email me { mrs.kadi.brahimmusa@...il.com} to enable me give you all the full details of the fund

Best Regards
Mrs Kadi brahim