Date:   Mon, 1 Jul 2019 22:17:07 -0700
From:   Eric Biggers <ebiggers@...nel.org>
To:     kvm@...r.kernel.org, virtualization@...ts.linux-foundation.org,
        netdev@...r.kernel.org, "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@...hat.com>,
        Jason Wang <jasowang@...hat.com>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, syzkaller-bugs@...glegroups.com
Subject: Reminder: 2 open syzbot bugs in vhost subsystem

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 2 of them as possibly being bugs in the vhost subsystem.  I've listed
these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the reports
most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 2 bugs, 1 was seen in mainline in the last week.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the vhost subsystem, please let me know,
and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title:              memory leak in vhost_net_ioctl
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           26 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=12ba349d7e26ccfe95317bc376e812ebbae2ee0f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000188da1058a9c25e3@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug has received 4 replies; the last was 17 days
ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+0789f0c7e45efd7bb643@...kaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/000000000000188da1058a9c25e3@google.com

Title:              INFO: task hung in vhost_init_device_iotlb
Last occurred:      125 days ago
Reported:           153 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=cb1ea8daf03a5942c2ab314679148cf6e128ef58
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000007e86fd058095533f@google.com/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 2 replies; the last was 152 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+40e28a8bd59d10ed0c42@...kaller.appspotmail.com

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000007e86fd058095533f@google.com