Date:   Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:39:00 -0700
From:   Eric Biggers <ebiggers@...nel.org>
To:     linux-hams@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
        Ralf Baechle <ralf@...ux-mips.org>,
        "David S. Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, syzkaller-bugs@...glegroups.com
Subject: Reminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in "net/rose" subsystem

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/rose" subsystem.  I've
listed these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the
reports most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 1 was seen in mainline in the last week.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the "net/rose" subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title:              general protection fault in rose_send_frame
Last occurred:      2 days ago
Reported:           194 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=f46c94afb217ab49c75350adbd467d86ae2b59a6
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000089904d057f1e0ae0@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+7078ae989d857fe17988@...kaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000089904d057f1e0ae0@google.com

Title:              INFO: rcu detected stall in rose_loopback_timer (2)
Last occurred:      46 days ago
Reported:           44 days ago
Branches:           net
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=42c06438fe5956ab9978486a1898ca2f23b1fc1f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000cf98fa058adf3615@google.com/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+d37efb0ca1b82682326e@...kaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/000000000000cf98fa058adf3615@google.com

Title:              INFO: rcu detected stall in rose_connect
Last occurred:      52 days ago
Reported:           49 days ago
Branches:           net-next
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=0b258dc8ece5bb93dfb5a137ae25a6db300d5892