Date:   Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:46:15 +0100
From:   "DR, MOHAMMED BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA"
        <westernunion.benin982@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attn Dear Atm Card beneficiary. GOOD NEWS,Shipment number:
 4Z69536197319960 Content Packages: ATM Visa Card, amount of $18.5Million

Attn Dear Atm Card beneficiary.

GOOD NEWS,
This is to inform you that i have paid the delivery fees for your ATM
Master Card
I paid it because our bank director stated that before, they
So contact Dr. William Roberts, Director DHL Courier
Company Benin to receive your delivery ATM Visa Card amount of $18.5m US Dollars
It is shipment was registered to your addres.
Contact the office now to know when they will delivery arrive to your country

Email id: dhl.benin2019@...look.com
Tel/mobile, +229 99652699
Contact the office now to know when they will delivery arrive to your
country today
Shipment Details
Shipment number: 4Z69536197319960
Content Packages: ATM Visa Card amount of $18.5Million
Scheduled Delivery
Remember I have paid the insurance and Security Keeping fees for you
But the only money you are required to send to this company is $125.00
been your accurate ATM Visa Card clearance Fee before they will effect
the delivery to you.
Send the required delivery fee $125.00 only to the DHL Office on this
information
Payment is to be made via Western Union or Money Gram transfer for
security purposes.

Receive's Name---------------------Alan Ude
Country-------------------------------------Benin
Let me know once you send the fee today okay.

Blessing upon, blessing upon, blessing upon blessing upon,God has
chosen you for testimony time,
I wait for your urgent reply

Sincerely
DR, MOHAMMED BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA