Date:   Sun, 28 Jul 2019 12:24:13 -0700
From:   Alexei Starovoitov <alexei.starovoitov@...il.com>
To:     Daniel Borkmann <daniel@...earbox.net>
Cc:     bpf <bpf@...r.kernel.org>,
        Network Development <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Linux Plumbers BPF micro-conference CFP (reminder)

Hey Folks,

August 2nd deadline to submit a proposal for BPF uconf
is quickly approaching.
If you're attending LPC in Lisbon and interested
in awesome BPF uconf you need to submit a proposal.

Some of you already submitted them to lpc-bpf@...r
per instructions that were sent back on July 12.
Some proposals were sent via website.
We'd like all proposals to be seen in the website.
Could you please re-enter your proposal there?
Please go to:
https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/abstracts/
click on 'submit new proposal'
and copy-paste what you've already sent to lpc-bpf@...r.
Much appreciate it and sorry for confusion.

There is still room for few new proposals,
but space is getting very limited.
Please don't delay.

Thanks!