Date:   Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:30:20 +0200
From:   Benjamin Beckmeyer <beb@...-engel.de>
To:     <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: DSA Rate Limiting in 88E6390

Hi all,
is there a possibility to set the rate limiting for the 6390 with linux tools?
I've seen that the driver will init all to zero, so rate limiting is disabled,
but there is no solution for it in the ip tool?

The only thing I found for rate limiting is the tc tool, but I guess this is
only a software solution?

Furthermore, does exist a table or a tutorial which functions DSA supports?
The background is that we are using the DSDT driver (in future maybe the UMSD
driver) but we would like to switch to the in kernel DSA entirely. And our
software is using some of the DSDT functions, so I have to find an
alternative to these functions.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Benjamin