Date:   Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:35:10 +0200
From:   Marek Behun <marek.behun@....cz>
To:     Vivien Didelot <vivien.didelot@...il.com>
Cc:     Andrew Lunn <andrew@...n.ch>, netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Regresion with dsa_port_disable

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 20:53:49 -0400
Vivien Didelot <vivien.didelot@...il.com> wrote:

> OK I think you meant info->ops->serdes_irq_free and
> info->ops->serdes_irq_setup, otherwise it's confusing.
>
> I think I know what's going on, I'll look into it soon.

Either dsa_port_setup is calling dsa_port_disable for
DSA_PORT_TYPE_UNUSED and this causes that, or, as line
  Workqueue: events deferred_probe_work_func
suggests, probe is deferred, dsa_tree_setup calls
dsa_tree_teardown_switches, and thus dsa_port_disable is called.
We should add a check into dsa_port_disable if that port was successfuly
enabled, or something like that.