Date:   Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:16:44 +0000
From:   "Mr. Sohail Ahmed " <www.fbiofficefbioffice@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re. Greetings My Dear Friend ,

Greetings My Dear Friend ,

before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you  that this letter is
not a hoax mail and I urge
you to treat it serious.

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is
only a day that people meet   and become great friends and business
partners. Please I want you to read this letter very  carefully and I
must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any
 formal  introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this
business and I know that this message will come to you as a  surprise.

Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to  joke with it ok,
with due respect to your
person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this  contact with you as
I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is MR.
SOHAIL  AHMED, from, West Africa. I work in ECOBANK as telex manager,
please see this as a confidential message and  do not reveal it to
another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance
regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to  start a new life
but I am skeptical to
reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that
everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to
suffer again in life. It has  been 10 years now that most of the
greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas
through the help  of their Political  advisers. Most of the funds
which they transferred out of the shores of  Africa were gold and oil
money that was supposed to have been used  to develop the continent.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before
transferring to foreign accounts,  so I also used  the opportunity to
divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no  official
trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such
transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted  as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I
discovered that they were  using me to succeed in their greedy act; I
also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no
one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to
control.

They laundered over $5 billion Dollars during the process. Before I
send this message to you, I  have already diverted ($18 million
Dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The
bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is
because they have  made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more
than Eight years now and most of the  politicians are no longer using
our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($18 million Dollars) has
been laying  waste in our bank and I don't want to retire from the
bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me
share the proceeds with the receiver  (a foreigner). The money will be
shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to  ask you about  the funds because I secured
everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank
account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any
difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the
transfer  personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do
let me know immediately to enable me  give you a detailed information
on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because
the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems.

This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep
the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows
about my plans.Please get  back to me if you are interested and
capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do
when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance.

If you are capable of being my trusted associate,  do declare your
consent to me I am looking  forward to hear from you immediately for
further information please contact me at my E-mail;
ovlivialogan100@...il.com

Thanks with my best regards.

MR.SOHAIL AHMED ,
Telex Manager