Date:   Sat, 5 Oct 2019 13:27:37 +0200
From:   François Valenduc <francoisvalenduc@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: RTL8723de support

Hello everybody,

I am thinking of buying a new laptop which has a Realtek 8723DE wifi
adapter. I found this driver which is apparently now included in the
main kernel: https://github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new
The instruction there says to load the rtl8723de driver, which seems not
to exist anymore. The rtl8723de folder is also almost empty. Can
somebody clarify this ? Does the rtr8723be now also support the
rtl8723de card ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best regards.

François Valenduc