Date:   Sun, 13 Oct 2019 02:03:02 +0900 (JST)
From:   Anna Mustafa <nqb57378@...ty.com>
To:     mrshannamos@...oo.co.jp
Subject: God bless you.

Dear friend how are you today?
I know you will be surprise to receive this message from me because; we have n
ot met before but please listen to me very well. I am writing  you this mail f
rom a Hospital. My name is Mrs. Anna Mustafa. I am a  widow and very sick now.
 I am suffering from Endometrial Cancer which  my doctor has confirmed that I
will not survive it because of some  damages. Now because of the condition of
my health I have decided to  donate out my late husband fund the sum  of $3, 5
00,000.00 on Charity Purpose through your  help. All you have to do is to use
the money in the following ways.

(1) To build school for the poor children.
(2) To help the Orphanages, Sick People, and Poor Widows etc. If you  agree to
 help me, I will instruct the bank to proceed and transfer the  money to your
account to enable you start this project on my behalf  since I am very sick no
w and cannot do this work by myself.

Lastly, after the transfer of the money to your account, I permit you  to take
 out 30% of the money for your recompense in doing this work. I  don’t have a
 child or any available relative who can inherit this  money when I die. I wil
 tell you more about myself and how to proceed  forward on this transaction.
God bless you.
Mrs. Anna