Date:   Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:22:08 +0000
From:   "Mr.Samuel Anu" <kafandoanu@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From Mr.Samuel

My Dear Friend

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make
this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance
to me. My name, Mr.Samuel Anu, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work
in Bank here  as telex manager, Please Can you use ATM Visa card to
withdraw money at ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer
money to you from my country; please see this as a confidential
message and do not reveal it to another person, and let me know
whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal  below because
it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to start a new life,
but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You
must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because
we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now
that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to laundry,
money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.Most of
the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold
and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the
continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before
transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to
divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official
trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such
transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I
discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act;  I
also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no
one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to
control,  They laundered over $65 million Dollars during the process.
Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted
($5.3million Dollars) I will change the account details to yours, and
apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send
the visa card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and
always send my own percentage of the money, Whatever amount you
withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the
visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting
for your information as soon as possible.

Your name.....,
Age......,
Country......,
Occupation......,
Phone number.......,

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this
project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your
confirmation and acceptance for further information. Please contact me
through this email address:   samuanu24@...il.com  ,

Best Regards.
Mr.Samuel Anu.