Date:   Fri, 29 Nov 2019 16:33:56 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Mayveline Bote <alice00631@...oo.com.ph>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
 My name is Mayveline P. Bote, Please I will like to discuss a very important issue that will be of a benefit to you so please if you are interested, I will like you to respond to me in urgently,
 Please do respond to me very urgently so that we can discuss the issue in private. then nobody can read our mails or know what we are discussing.
 Thanks and I wait to hear from you urgently
 Best regards
 Mayveline

DISCLAIMER:

The message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Mrs. Mayveline P. Bote, accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly and indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.