Date:   Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:09:43 +0100
From:   "Mr. G.S.Meena Lalduhzuala" <mrali.abun@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: very very urgent

Dear Friend,

I Am Mr. G.S.Meena Lalduhzuala, chairman and chief operating officer with the
Bank of Africa, and I want you to know that the amount of $ 18.6
million will be transferred to your name as a foreign partner of our
deceased client.

I need your help to get this fund to be transfer out from here to your
account, and we share at a ratio of 50% for me, while 50% is for you
in any assistance that you may require to give during the transferring
process of this fund into your account. You will receive this amount
by bank transfer.

Please send your full name and your directly phone numbers, and
address, and I will details you about this transaction. You have to
contact me through my private e-mail at {mlalduhzuala@....com}

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
CONTACTS ME THROUGH MY INFORMATION
Bank Of Africa (A.D.B)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,
West Africa
Contact: E-Mail :{mlalduhzuala@....com}
Contact: E-Mail :{mr.g.s.meena@...look.com}
Mr. G.S.Meena Lalduhzuala:

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to recent
connection error here in the country.