Date:   Fri, 13 Dec 2019 09:45:32 +0000
From:   Manish Chopra <manishc@...vell.com>
To:     Michael Chan <michael.chan@...adcom.com>
CC:     "netdev@...r.kernel.org" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [EXT] Re: LRO/HW_GRO is not disabled when native xdp is installed

Hi Michael,

It used to be the case for our devices as well long back. but after the commit 18c602dee4726 ("qede: Use NETIF_F_GRO_HW")
that part was removed from our driver and commit 56f5aa77cdad1 ("net: Disable GRO_HW when generic XDP is installed on a device")
was added to achieve the same instead of individual driver doing it, but it wasn't caught that time why later commit only does for generic xdp,
not for native xdp. So today when native xdp is attached to our device, HW GRO aggregation remains enabled on our device.
Please let me know if that fix is good enough to be posted. Will test it out and post.

Thanks,
Manish