Date:   Wed, 15 Jan 2020 04:12:09 -0800
From:   BROWN WILLIAMS <johnkellyy7@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings Sir/Madam

--
GLOBAL FINANCIAL SECURITY MONITORING UNIT
24/25, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK
Official E-mail: inquirysectionbrm1@...il.com
Phone: +44-7872-201034, Fax: +442039665586

Greetings Sir/Madam,

We have concluded our global Security careful investigation which revealed
through our site light radar that you were involved in scam transaction
perpetrated by some organized syndicates operating from different world,
World Bank Project Auditors have approved Scam Compensation sum of $4.5
million United States Dollars global compensation to 800, 00 scam victims,
your name / email address were among victims approved to receive their scam
compensation funds this year 2019. Respond to this message for more details
guiding this process, you will never regret given this opportunity a chance
hence it will re-position you financially after going through trauma in the
hands of those crooks.

We are going to process your scam compensation according to the World Bank
scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your scam
compensation funds if you respond to this message. Our site light cable
security devise discovered all the disappointments and extortion you
suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated face
book, hangout, emails, Instagram and other APP devise. You will hear more
of their antics once you respond to this message. You will hear more
reveling /shocking antics uses by those crooks, i presumed you may be
wondering why you have not received any funds as the promised after obeying
their instructions, give this opportunity the benefit of doubts and see
what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary
concerned authorities. Your response is highly imminent. Those crooks have
no money to pay you, everything is just scam to wreck and make you look
stupid,and you are not the only person involve in this unprecedented drama.
You will be surprise what you hear upon your reply to this message.
(inquirysectionbrm1@...il.com)

Yours sincerely,

Brown Williams

Coordinating Officer (GFSM