Date:   Tue, 4 Feb 2020 01:55:58 +0000
From:   Mrs Kim Hong Yeoh <mrs.kimhongyeoh055@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: With All Due Respect:.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mrs. Kim Hong Yeoh, Working at MAYBANK (Malaysia) as the
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Maybank. During
our last banking Audits we discovered an abandoned account belongs to
one of our Foreign Deceased Customer, Late Mr. Wang Jian, The
Co-founder and Co-chairman of HNA Group, a Chinese conglomerate with
significant real estate ownerships across the U.S., died in an
accident while on a business trip in France on Tuesday.

Please go through this link:
https://observer.com/2018/07/wang-jian-hna-founder-dies-tragic-fall/

I am writing to request your assistance in transferring the sum of
$17.000.000.00 (Seventeen Million United States Dollars) into your
account as the Late Mr. Wang Jian Foreign Business Partner, which I am
planning to use the fund to invest for public benefit as follows;

1. Establish An Orphanage Home To Help The Orphanages Children.
2. Build A Hospital To Help The Poor.
3. Build A Nursing Home For Elderly People Need Care & Meal.

Meanwhile, before I contacted you I have done personal investigation
in locating any of Late Mr. Wang Jian relatives who knows about the
account, but I came out unsuccessful. However, I took this decision to
use this fund in supporting the Orphanages Children, Less Privileged
and Elderly People Need Care & Meal Support, because i don't want this
fund to be transfer into our Government Treasury Account as unclaimed
fund as the law of my country abiding.

I am willing to offer you 30% from the total fund for your support and
assistant in transferring the fund into your account. More details
information will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining how the
fund will be transfer to you.

Waiting for your urgent response.
best regards
Mrs. Kim Hong Yeoh.