Date:   Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:23:07 +0100
From:   Jiri Pirko <jiri@...nulli.us>
To:     Jacob Keller <jacob.e.keller@...el.com>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, Jakub Kicinski <kuba@...nel.org>
Subject: Re: [net-next v2 00/11] implement DEVLINK_CMD_REGION_NEW

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 04:51:46AM CET, jacob.e.keller@...el.com wrote:
>This is a second revision of the previous series to implement the
>DEVLINK_CMD_REGION_NEW. The series can be viewed on lore.kernel.org at
>
>https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20200324223445.2077900-1-jacob.e.keller@intel.com/
>
>This version includes the suggested cleanups from Jakub and Jiri on the
>list, including the following changes, broken out by the v1 patch title.

Jakob. You are missing the cover letter.

You need to include the cover letter in the same way as for v1. The only
thing that changes is that you add a changelog. Or you can just have
changelog per patch.

Please, keep the changelog complete. For v1 you had changelog from RFC.
Keep it.

I suggest to repost to include the cover letter.