Date:   Thu, 16 Apr 2020 16:20:12 +0000
From:   Marcelo Tartaro <marcelotartaro51@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Business Loan Proposal

Good day ,

 I am Dr. Marcelo Tartaro and I work as a financial consultant
 with Alserkal Group , UAE and some High Networth individuals from the MENA
 region .

 Basically, my principals are interested in investing in projects
 that are viable and has capacity of generating a reasonable ROI for the
 investor.

 I MUST consider you a privileged entity who shall be privy to
 many sourcable CLEAN fund mean for foreign investment and you are able
 to access up to One Billion Euro or more if you are able to follow the system
 of the Arabs who are well know as private / family business oriented people.

 I will wish that you send a copy of your highlighted projects with a
elucidated
 BUSINESS PLANS which I shall propagate for its immediate approval for
a minimal
 ROI return on investment which you shall have sole mandate.

 We will need to see your business plan or executive summary of your
project for
 our review and consideration.

 Please let me have your reply for more serious discussions

  Thanks

 Dr. Marcelo Tartaro