Date:   Sat, 18 Apr 2020 22:28:51 +0000
From:   Mr Kabiru Wahid <kabiruwahid111@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reply Me Immediately

Dear Sir,  I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search
while in need of your assistance, I have investment funds worth
million of dollars and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner, If
you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information please this is not a
spam, its a real business that will benefit both of us your urgent
reply will be appreciated i will explain to you on how the business
will be executed! kabiruwahid111@...il.com.