Date:   Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:59:35 -0700
From:   "Mrs. Patricia Edgar" <mfne7875@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your Response,

Hello,
I am Mrs. Patricia Edgar
My Sorrow Is Deep Bitter dying Woman here in Hospital Bed in United
State. I Lost my Husband and my only Daughter Angela for heartless
Covid-19 i am the only remaining in the Family dying here in the
Hospital slowly with Coronavirus disease High Blood. i and my late
husband have Gold Mining Companies in Five Country's in the World.

i have a project that I am about to hand over to you. I have already
instructed the Bank to make the transfer to you as soon as the Account
Manager hear from you. the fund i want you to give 50% to Charitable
Home and take 50% Please, don't think otherwise and why would anybody
sent someone you barely know a huge amount of money is this real or
what? please do as i said there was someone from that State i Love and
i miss him so very very much i have no means to reach any Charitable
Home there. that is why i go for personal search of the Country and
State and i got your mail contact through search to let you know my
Bitterness and please, help me now is getting very Dark I ask my
Doctor to help me keep you notice failure for me to reach you in
person Your Response,

Thanks.

Mrs. Patricia Edgar