Date:   Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:12:47 -0700
From:   "FedEx Express" <info@...legium.ru>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: FROM AJEEB ZAKARIA

Greeting to you,

I know my email might come to you as a surprise couple with the fact
that we have never met before.

Well, I am Dr. Ajeeb Zakaria, an investment consultant. I wish to inform
you that I have a client who has good amount of money place under my
management for investment in any good environment that I could recommend.
So I will like to partner with you and achieve this
goal. Upon receipt of your email and your interest to proceed, I shall give you more insight on how we shall proceed towards conclusion.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best Regards,

Dr. Ajeeb Zakaria
ajeebzakariaa@...il.com