Date:   Fri, 24 Jul 2020 03:13:37 -0700
From:   Marina Bagni <marinadanielsbagni1@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Greetings,

Greetings Dear Friend,
How are you today? With hope you are found in good condition of
health, together with your beloved family?
My dear, I know you may be wondering and very surprised how and why i
chooses to contact you through this medium haven’t know each other or
meet with you before, but to be honest and sincere with you i believed
that You and I can cooperate together in this service of the Lord,
which I pray that God will touch your heart to assist me out in this
humanitarian Investment project in your country.
My names are Mrs. Marina Bagni, I deal in gold exportation, I am a
widow diagnosed with brain tumor disease which has gotten to a very
bad stage, Please I want you to understand the most important reason
why I am contacting you through this means is because I need your
sincerity and ability to carry out this transaction and fulfill my
final wish in implementing this humanitarian project in your country
as it requires absolute trust and devotion without any failure, I
believe that you will not expose this to anyone or betray this trust
and confident that I am about to entrust on you for the mutual benefit
of the orphans, gives justice and help to the poor, needy, elderly
ones, disables and to promote the words of God and the effort that the
house of God will be maintained says The Lord. Jeremiah 22:15-16.
I made a substantial deposit with the bank which I have decided to
hand over and entrust the sum of ($ 9,650,000.00) in my account to you
to Invest into the charitable project in your country. Based on my
present health status I am permanently indisposed to handle finances
or any financial related project following my diagnoses for Idiopathic
Pulmonary Fibrosis. As my health has deteriorated so badly that was
what prompted me to take this necessary decision from my sick bed in
contacting you to assist me carry out this transaction and implement
the humanitarian project with my fund only for honor and glory of God
as I have indicated to you.
However It will be my pleasure to compensate you as my Investment
Manager/Partner with 50% percent of the total money for your effort in
handling the transaction, while 50% of the fund will be invested into
the charity project there in your country.
Therefore I am waiting for your prompt response now I have access to
the Internet in the hospital, if only you are interested I will give
you further details and my data. Please always check your e-mail as I
have only a few days to leave on this earth. Your early response will
be appreciated.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Marina Bagni.