Date:   Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:04:23 +0000
From:   Sambo Salifou <samba.akasi123@...il.com>
To:     samba.akasi123@...il.com
Subject: Mail from your friend

Please lets make joint business

I am, Dr. Salifou Sambo a bank auditor, I am in-charge of transferring
out funds for my village, which our village generates from the sales
of our local mined gold. I have some left over fund in the bank here
that I alone is aware of, and wants to transfer it out.
My village that mines gold, has mandated me for sales of our raw Gold,
and as a bank auditor I help our village to control their funds. I
want to use this opportunity to look for some one who will provide an
account to receive the sum of 22.2 million US dollars left in the
bank, this was realized from gold sold, to be transferred out to our
foreign account, now it is unknown by our village, This fund has been
laying for onward transfer to overseas as we transfer out all funds
sold from our gold, till now this fund is lying in the bank, I have
all documents concerning the fund, and now I want to use it to
establish outside my country. So if you are interested, then you will
provide an account to receive the fund for a joint benefit and
business and sharing, I will give you 30% of the fund.
If you are interested in this, with hope you have this quality I
needed, go ahead and send me your detailed information as stated below
for us to move forward. I will use your information to edit our bank’s
computer and your name will appear in our bank file as the existing
next of kin to the account, then our bank will contact you for the
release of the fund to you.
1. Your full name:
2. Your residence address:
3. Your age: and sex:
4. Your passport or identity card:
5. Your private (mobile) phone:
6. Your Occupation:
7 .Your House / Office Address:
 Please reply as soon as possible for the next step.
Regards
Dr. SALIFOU Sambo