Date:   Thu, 30 Jul 2020 17:22:02 -0700
From:   "Mrs.Renate Magdalena Settnik" <aliabula5@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Can you handle this fund?

--
My dear Friend and Beloved,
With warm hearts and joy in the Lord Jesus, i write this mail to you.
I am Ms Renate Settnik, a German Citizen,but living in Burkina Faso.I
am a Widow. I am 67 years old,without any child.

I am a devoted Christian and have the fear of God. I am a
philantropist and a care-giver. I inherited the sum of 25 million Euro
from my late husband who was a Crude Oil dealer before he was killed
during the Burkina Faso Political unrest that happened Four years ago
in August 2016.

Due to his death, that resulted me to too much stress and tension,
thereby causing me to contract Paralysis.

What worries me is that i am down with FULL-BODY PARALYSIS. I cannot
walk, nor stand. I have been bedridden for Three years now.

Since i know that i have very limited time to stay on earth before i
die according to my Doctors, i have been helping and contributing some
amounts of money to Orphanage Homes and to Charity Organisations, as
well as Foundations.

With the help of the Bishop of the Catholic church where i worship, I
have given donations to over 10 Charity Organisations and Foundations,
in Africa,Asia, South America, etc.

>From findings, your Charity Foundation was listed among the remaining
to be given donations.

I will be giving you the token sum of 25,000,000.00.Euro

As soon as I recieve your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Catholic Bishop where you will send him your bank datails and other
requirements he may need from you .I want you and the church to always
pray for me.

Get back to me if you are interested and ready to handle this
transaction for charity work.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mrs, Renate Settnik.