Date:   Tue, 1 Sep 2020 06:24:41 -0700
From:   luite samson <luitesamson@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ATM Visa card compensation, Thanks for your past effort

Hello dear, How are you, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful moment for me to share this good news to you
today, although i have really missed you because you gave me the faith
to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situation then,so
therefore i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the
transaction together,i must surely still compensate you. before
knowing a helper appeared from nowhere and help me to finalized the
transfer without any delay.

To be very honest with you, It is a joyful moment for me and my family
right now, so therefore am using this opportunity to also inform you
that have successfully move to Vietnam where am currently living now
with my new business partner who assisted me to complete the transfer,
but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during my pain
have decided to willingly compensated you and show my gratitude to you
with these sum of $750,000.00 Seven Hundred and fifty Thousand US
Dollars).

Please accept this little amount, because it is a gift from the bottom
of my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the
fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to
withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of
US$10,000 daily.

This vow have made to myself about compensating you has been in my
mind so am here to fulfilled it to you, although I did not tell you
what was in my mind, my bank account manager said you can receive the
card and use it anywhere in these global world. Go ahead contact the
Global ATM Alliance direct with this bellow information. Email
Address: ..... atmvisacardofficebk@...com

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Visa Card Alliance
Office Address; ...... 01BP 23 Rue Des Grands Moulins.Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Email Address: ..... [atmvisacardofficebk@...com]
Name Of Manager In charge: Dr.Koko pedro-c

Ask the manager to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM
card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in
touched direct with the ATM office and instruct him where to send you
the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money. Please do
let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy of
your success.

Presently I am very busy here in Vietnam because of the investment
projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want
to finalize everything before the end of the next month. I have giving
instruction to ATM Visa card office on your behalf to release the ATM
card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free and get
in touch with him and he shall send the ATM card for you in order for
you to start withdrawing the compensation money without delay.

I and my family wishes you best of luck in whatever business you shall
invest this money into. Kindly let me know as soon you received the
ATM visa card in your hand.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely
Mr Luite Samson