Date:   Sat, 5 Sep 2020 10:55:44 +0100
From:   "Shirley A. Campbell" <p.kofi.smith@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GET BACK TO US FOR OUR SERVICES

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shirley A. Campbell the Manager Investment Dept. of
Manulife Investments an accredited Insurance and Finance broker with
leading financial institution with extensive policies as one of the
largest insurers and financial services.

Meanwhile, we refer to our previous email regarding our interest in
high return and low risk plan investment projects funding, Exchange
traded funds (ETFs) and loan grants with low interest rate.

Feel free to contact us if our offer have receive your interest, while
awaiting your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Shirley A. Campbell / Manager Investment Dept.
Manulife Investments Corp.
500 King Street North Waterloo,
ON N2J 4C6 Canada

Our Services are :-

Exchange Trading Funds/Loan Grants
ETF Trading and Loan Grants Platform
Exchange Traded Funds Trading and Investment Platform
Investment Trends Funds /Loan Grants
Exchange Traded Funds Trading Platform/Loan Grants
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)/Loan Grants
Loan Grants/Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)