Date:   Tue, 15 Sep 2020 10:54:35 +0000
From:   Tuong Tong Lien <tuong.t.lien@...tech.com.au>
To:     Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>,
        "davem@...emloft.net" <davem@...emloft.net>,
        "jmaloy@...hat.com" <jmaloy@...hat.com>,
        "maloy@...jonn.com" <maloy@...jonn.com>,
        "ying.xue@...driver.com" <ying.xue@...driver.com>,
CC:     "tipc-discussion@...ts.sourceforge.net"
        <tipc-discussion@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [net] tipc: fix using smp_processor_id() in preemptible

Hi Eric,
Sorry but could you please tell me why you think it is "racy"... and the bug is still there...? Thanks!
I agreed we could make it in some brighter ways, but for now by disabling preemption prior to the per-cpu variable access is fine enough? Also lets say even in case the code is interrupted by BH or interrupts..., we should have no issue.

BR/Tuong