Date:   Sat, 19 Sep 2020 08:17:38 -0700
From:   Kofi Koduah Sarpong <kofikoduahsarpong68@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: investment interest from Engr: Kofi Sarpong Please go through and
 get back to me.

Lukoil Overseas Gh. Ltd.
Oil & Gas Extraction Companies
No. 68 Mankralo Street
East Cantonments
Accra Ghana.

Dear: Sir

My name is Engr: Kofi Koduah Sarpong.
I am the Chief Executive Officer of Lukoil Overseas Gh. Ltd Ghana.
I will be retiring from my work by June next year. I write to inform
you of my intention to invest in a Hotel business or any other forms
of business in your country and i request you assists me in carrying
out the feasibility studies on location and likely cost implication,
type and estimation on how much it will cost to establish a three star
hotel, either by outright purchase of already existing one or a
dilapidated one that we can renovate or setting up a new one entirely.

If you sincerely carry out this survey, and give me feedback as fast
as possible, I will give you the power of attorney to build & manage
the hotel for me, pending my retirement next year as I said.

Sir, i have the sum of (US$85 million USD) that I deposited in a
Finance company outside my country for this project.

Please don’t disregard this message I am very sincere in what am
telling you the documents for the deposit I will send them to you for
your confirmation as soon as we proceed.

I have very little issue with health right now as a result of age but
I have been assured by my doctor that I will be fine and get back to
work soon presently i am in the neighboring country for medical
reason.

Please do let me know if you are capable, and can handling such
business. Feed me back with your details, and your area of
specialization should be indicated as well. I will be expecting your
reply as soon as possible.

Please send your telephone number to me i will call you for more details.

Regards
Engr: Kofi Koduah Sarpong
Chief Executive Officer