Date:   Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:21:06 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Sgt Vivian Robert <sgtviianrobert@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: kindly responce to my mail

Good Day, I am glad to contact you through this medium I’m Sgt Vivian Robert am from united state, 28 years old single I am the only surviving child of my late parents, I am America female soldier presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges, am Actually seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $3.5 million, This money I got it as my reward in service by Afghanistan government to support me for my Good job in their land. Right now, I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund my certificate of deposit from the Bank where this fund deposited and my authorization letter is with me now.My contact with you is not by my power but it is divinely made for God's purpose to be fulfilled in our lives. I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and a 100% risk free involvement, all you have to do is to keep it secret and confidential to yourself , this transaction will not take more than 7 working banking days for the money to get into your account based on your sincerity and cooperation. i want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While 20% Percent of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage the remaining 40% percent of the total money .you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country. If you’re willing to assist me contact me through my email address “sgtviianrobert@...il.com.

Sgt Vivian Robert