Date:   Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:01:35 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Ms Theresa Heidi <heidiali81@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: 医院的紧急帮助!

Dear Beloved One,

 CHARITY DONATION Please read carefully, I know it is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise. nevertheless,i humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me, i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart,i have chose to reach you through Internet because it still remains the fastest medium of communication after going through your profile.

My name is Mrs Theresa Heidi i am native France currently hospitalized in a private hospital here in Israel as a result of lungs cancer I am 62 years old and I was diagnosed of lungs cancer for about 4 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. I'm with my laptop in a hospital here in where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs

Now that is clear that I’m approaching the last-days of my life and i don't even need the money again for any thing and because my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of one year due to Lungs cancer problem.I have some funds inherited from my late husband, the sum of $15 Million United State Dollars ( US$15,000,000,00 ),This money is still with the foreign bank and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can't come over because of my illness or they may get it confiscated.

I need you to help me withdraw this money from the foreign bank then use the funds for Charity works/assistance to less privileged people in the society.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice.

I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.This is not a stolen money and there are no dangers involved, is 100% risk free with full legal proof.

I want you to take 45 percent of the total money for your personal use while 55% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Yours Beloved Sister.
Mrs Theresa Heidi