Date:   Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:44:34 +0000 (UTC)
From:   "Dr. Aisha gaddafi" <gaddafi283@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello dear I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi.

Hello dear I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi.

I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president, am contacting you because I need a Partner or an investor that will help me in investing the sum of $27.5 Million USD in his or her country. the funds is deposited here in Burkina Faso where I am living for the moment with my children as my husband is late.

I would like to hear your kind interest towards the investment of the total sum mentioned Above, as my partner and beneficiary of the funds I want to inform you that you will receive 30% share of the total sum after the transfer of the said funds $27.5 Million USD is completed into your bank account, while the balance as my own share will be used for the investment in your country.

Please after reading this mail try and make sure you reply and contact me with this my private email address: {draishagaddafi92@...il.com} so that I will see your mail and reply you without delaying, please note once again that it is necessary that you reply me through this my private email address: {draishagaddafi92@...il.com} if you really want me to see your respond and interest concerning the transaction.

Thanks with my best regards
Dr. Aisha Gaddafi.