Date:   11 Dec 2020 22:19:13 +0000
From:   Moussa <moutraore02@...riacomms.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Get Back To Me

Greeetings from Mali. I am sorry for contacting you like this but
I do have a very urgent matter that I want to discuss with you.
Before I proceed, I want you to keep an open mind while reading
this proposal. My name is Moussa Traore, I am the Personal
Assistant to Mr. Issa Saley Maiga who was the head of the civil
aviation agency in Mali during the tenure of Ibrahim Boubacar
Keïta, the former president of Mali. His tenure was overtaken by
the military during a coup d'etat. I am sure you would have read
about this in your country because it was covered by the
international news agencies worldwide.

Anyway, my boss was also affected by the coup d'etat and he was
arrested along with other high profile politicians. Also, all of
his local assets (bother property and financial assets) were
seized by the Government. Due to this situation, my boss belives
that he is at risk and he is now very scared for the safety of
his family especially his wife and kids. In order to ensure that
his family is taken care of and protected incase anything happens
to him, he has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who
can help him accommodate and manage the finanical assets that he
has in Europe. These assets was secured with the help of a proxy
and it is currently held with an offshore financial bank so it is
safe so secure. Also, the Government of his country do not know
of this asset hence why they are unable to seize it as they have
done his other assets.

My proposal to you is for you to help us manage these funds, and
invest it in lucrative projects in your country that will yeild
good profits. You also do not have to worry about if this is safe
or not because everything will be handled in a legal and
transparent manner. You will also be handosmely rewarded for your
help if you decide to work with us. If this proposal interests
you, please kindly respond so that I can give you more details. I
hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Moussa.