Date:   Mon, 21 Dec 2020 00:02:44 -0800
From:   Corde Deborah <cordedeborah20011@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dearest in the lord

Dearest in the lord

email me  cordedeborah100@...il.com

I'm a 68 years old woman suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast,
from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it's
obvious that I may not live for more than six months owing to the rapid
growth and pain that accrues to it. My husband died a few years back and
our long years of marriage were not blessed with any child, after his death
I inherited all his wealth.

I come to you after praying over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $3,
200, 000 for your work to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among
your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a
bank where my husband worked. I will appreciate it if you will give
attention to my request for propagating the kingdom massage, I will provide
you with more details on how to proceed.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
Thanks Warm Regards
Mrs. Deborah Corde