Date:   Mon, 18 Jan 2021 23:39:27 +0200
From:   Nikolay Aleksandrov <nikolay@...dia.com>
To:     Tobias Waldekranz <tobias@...dekranz.com>,
        Vladimir Oltean <olteanv@...il.com>
CC:     <davem@...emloft.net>, <kuba@...nel.org>, <andrew@...n.ch>,
        <vivien.didelot@...il.com>, <f.fainelli@...il.com>,
        <roopa@...dia.com>, <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, <jiri@...nulli.us>,
        <idosch@...sch.org>, <stephen@...workplumber.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC net-next 2/7] net: bridge: switchdev: Include local flag in
 FDB notifications

	 Date:User-Agent:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:
	 Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Originating-IP:X-ClientProxiedBy:
	 MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-MessageSentRepresentingType:
	 X-MS-PublicTrafficType:X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id:
	 X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic:X-MS-Exchange-Transport-Forked:
	 X-Microsoft-Antispam-PRVS:X-MS-Oob-TLC-OOBClassifiers:
	 X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck:X-Microsoft-Antispam:
	 X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info:X-Forefront-Antispam-Report:
	 LUTYZ9tVzvZJ/tKymoPhlR+V27URN1nOwkEdz3k1u46QcB+3eQa1blAz8c8bU/HMAP
	 joO4AKJ9BIuG/sc3ZTAX7jdOE3JUSOmCdfhqTCNc6sGmaVFBAwPrrhGPVth3niCkc7
	 JwfTXir+8JtBC0XV3Vw2DiYs8RCX22S/48evhzu6O3PNsmLTFaOZaDb0Ep76MquFPu
	 rjCjXH2ZfG9J/D9YchY/hybtGMRK4aruos1La9mEVi6WzUeW+PhR0/FiXzfW/6fef7
	 cswqoYtddosLw==

Apologies for the multiple emails, but wanted to leave an example:

00:11:22:33:44:55 dev ens16 master bridge permanent

This must always exist and user-space must be able to create it, which
might be against what you want to achieve (no BR_FDB_LOCAL entries with
fdb->dst != NULL).