Date:   Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:43:32 -0700
From:   Maurice Julius <mousseomar16@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I need your full cooperation,

DEAR FRIEND,
Am Mr. Maurice Julius ,Audit/Accounting officer of  Central Bank Of
Burkina-Faso (BCEAO)I would like to know if this proposal will be
worthwhile for your acceptance, I have a Foreign Customer from
Indonesia,

 An Investor, a supplier of agricultural equipment in West Africa and
a Contractor,

He died of brain stroke  in mid-March 2011, leaving a closing balance
of $ 5.5 million Dollars,

In one of his private Account that was been managed by me as his
customer’s Account Officer, Based on my security report,

These funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of
the funds and it's closing balance except me and the customer who is
(Now Deceased),

Therefore, I want you to act as the relative or a business partner to the
deceased person, And we will work out the modalities for the claiming
of the funds in accordance with the law.

Now, if you are interested and really sure of your trustworthy,
accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without
disappointment, Reply me immediately for further details,

I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among
respectable charity organizations and destitute homes around the
world, While the remaining 90% of the fund will be shared equally
between you, and I,

 I will take 45% and you will also take 45%, Note/ kindly reply me
through my private email address for security reasons
(mauricejulius0@...il.com) am waiting to hear from you,

Best regards,
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Mr. Maurice Julius,