Date:   Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:15:14 +0000
From:   "Y.b. Lu" <yangbo.lu@....com>
To:     Jakub Kicinski <kuba@...nel.org>,
        Claudiu Manoil <claudiu.manoil@...il.com>
CC:     Claudiu Manoil <claudiu.manoil@....com>,
        "David S . Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>,
        Richard Cochran <richardcochran@...il.com>,
        Vladimir Oltean <vladimir.oltean@....com>,
        Russell King <linux@...linux.org.uk>
Subject: RE: [net-next, v2, 2/2] enetc: support PTP Sync packet one-step
 timestamping

Hi Jakub and Claudiu,

Thank you so much for your suggestion and guide. So I used bit lock, and also followed Jakub's suggestion.
The difference was, I moved the flag cleaning before transmitting single skb from skb queue.
Otherwise, skb in queue would never be transmitted in start_xmit().
Please help to review v3 I sent:)

work:

	netif_tx_lock()
    clear_bit_unlock(); // put cleaning here
	skb = skb_dequeue();
	if (skb)
		start_xmit(skb)
//	else