Date:   Tue, 20 Apr 2021 07:39:40 +0000
From:   "Y.b. Lu" <yangbo.lu@....com>
To:     Richard Cochran <richardcochran@...il.com>,
Subject: RE: [net-next 1/3] net: dsa: optimize tx timestamp request handling

Thank you. That's good idea.
And how about letting driver store the skb clone pointer, or not? I copied my comments in patch #3 here,

" Can we totally drop dsa_skb_cb in dsa core? The only usage of it is holding a skb clone pointer, for only felix and sja1105.
Actually we can move such pointer in <device>_skb_cb, instead of reserving the space of skb for any drivers."