Date:   Fri, 30 Apr 2021 03:08:23 +0200
From:   "Rev.Bishop Ken Edward " <mr.abuazizi8@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ATTENTION.

Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.We have been able to track down.

Information from Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.We have
been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African
countries which includes (Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal with cote
d'ivoire, Cotonou, Republic of Benin ) and they are all in Government
custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC)
soon for Justice.

 During the course of investigation, they were able to recover some
funds from these scam artists and IMF organization
have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 100 Lucky
people listed around the World as a compensation.

This notice is been directed to you because your email address was
found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the
investigation, maybe you have been scammed, You are therefore being
compensated with sum of $6.5million US Dollars valid into an (ATM CARD
Number 506119102227). Even if you are now dealing with this
nonofficial directors of the bank or any department always requesting
money from you,

You should STOP your communication with them and forward the details
so that we will help and recover your fund peacefully and ilegal.
Since your email address is among the lucky neficiaries who will
receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid
to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with
the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $4,000 on each
withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the
funds are exhausted. The package is coming from Ouagadougou Burkina
Faso.don't forget to reconfirm your following information.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card
3. Cell/Mobile Number
4. Copy of your passport

Contact Rev. Ken Edward on his email
address(revbishop.kenedward@...il.com) or you can Contact his direct
whatsapp number on +22662295810

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Wu Hongbo
Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs